Advance your career in healthcare with a Radiologic Technology associate degree.
Mission of the Radiologic Technology Program
The mission of the Radiologic Technology program is to provide a progressive academic and clinical educational environment by training students to become highly competent and qualified to administer ionizing radiation for medical diagnostic imaging purposes while preparing them for future licensing examination.
Goals and Student Learning Outcomes of the Radiologic Technology Program
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills
- Students will demonstrate effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Students will demonstrate professional development and growth
- The program will effectively meet the needs of the student and the community
- Students will demonstrate clinical competency
For more detailed information on the individual campuses' programs, please visit:Louisville's Radiologic Technology Program Page
Lexington's Radiologic Technology Program Page