In recognition of your sacrifice as a military family member, there are a number of education resources available to help you advance your personal and career goals while you support your military service member. We at Spencerian College would like to help you achieve your goals and have provided the links below with your unique needs in mind. If you need information that has not been provided, one of our military benefits coordinators is just a phone call away.
We hope you will trust us with your education and career goals!
To contact Military Admissions, please refer to the following phone list:
Louisville Campus - (502) 447.1000
Lexington Campus - (859) 223.9608
As a military family member, you may qualify for the following benefits:
- Chapter 35 - Dependents- Education Assistant Program
- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill ® under the Marine GYSGT John David Fry Scholarship
- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill ® under the transferability option to spouse or dependent children
Military Friendly Scholarships
- Financial Aid for Military Families
- Fisher House Foundation - Scholarship for military spouses and children
- Folds of Honor Foundation - Scholarships for military spouse or dependent
- Imagine America Foundation - Military Award Program
- Miscellaneous Military Scholarships
- National Military Family Association - Military Spouse Scholarships
- Pat Tillman Foundation - Pat Tillman Scholarship
*Scholarships may reduce the amount of your military educational benefits (Post-9/11 GI Bill ®, VA VocRehab, TA).
Our Commitment to Military Students
Spencerian College is committed to providing a quality education to our service members and their families. We have tailored our educational services to meet the varying needs of soldiers around the world.
We welcome active duty, reserve and veteran military personnel as members of the Spencerian College student community. We respect and honor your service to our country and hope to facilitate the process of continuing your education to meet your professional and personal goals.
The 2013 G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Schools list is out, and again Spencerian College made it on the list of the top 15% of military-friendly schools. To qualify among the top 1,000 schools in the nation, Spencerian had to demonstrate sufficient recruitment and retention efforts, financial commitments, and student success rates.